- During our Fall and Spring Sessions, parents are invited to observe on scheduled observation days during the session.
- All students in a performing class are invited to perform in our Spring Show for the Fall Session or the In-House Performance for the Spring Session.
- There is a $25 registration fee for new students for the Fall and Spring Sessions. Returning students receive a $5 discount.
- For the Fall and Spring Session, the first and last months’ tuition is due at time of registration along with the registration fee.
- If an account is 2 months delinquent, the student will not be allowed to take class.
- Dancers must have at least 80% attendance in order to perform.
- ASADC DOES NOT follow Baltimore County Public School systems for weather related closings.
- Weather related closings will be posted on our website as well as our Facebook page within 2 hours of the studio opening.
- To automatically receive notices for weather related closings, please register with www.rainedout.com . It is a free service and you will receive instant notification of studio closings either by email or text (your choice).
- ASADC allows one weather related closing per month without scheduling make-ups.
- If make-up classes are necessary, they will be scheduled the week following the Spring Shows.