- Registration fee -$25 registration fee for new students for the Fall and Spring Sessions. Returning students receive a $5 discount.
- Tuition -Fall and Spring Session tuition is based on a full session rate and is broken down into monthly payments for your convenience.
- Multi-Student Discount – A 10% discount is offered for the 2nd and 3rd student within an immediate family (parents and siblings) for registered classes (with the lesser tuition payment). Discount does not include Company classes, Summer Workshops and Playshops, Summer class cards, or Zumba fitness classes.
- Tuition Due Date -the first class of each month for the Fall and Spring Sessions with the first and last month’s tuition (September and May for Fall or January and May for Spring) due at the time of registration.
- Late Fee – A $20 late fee will be charged for tuition not paid by the 15th of the month due.
- Delinquent Accounts – If account is 2 months delinquent (not paid in full by the 15th of the second month), the student will not be allowed to take class.
- Refunds – No refunds are given for early withdrawal, absences or weather related closings. Make-up classes are recommended if possible.
- Returned Checks – A $25 charge is placed on all returned checks. If an account has 2 returned checks, only cash will be accepted for payment on that account. We cannot accept or hold postdated checks.
- In Person -Account balances can be paid in person at ASADC by cash, check, VISA, or Mastercard. If paying by check, the check should be made payable to “A Step Ahead Dance Center”.
- Online – Account balances can also be paid online with Visa or Mastercard by logging into your account.
- Automatic Debit – This option allows customer’s tuition to be charged to their credit card on the 1st of each month. All other charges are due to us by individual payment. To pay using this method, please fill out the AUTOMATIC DEBIT FORM and bring it to the studio.